Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mad for Garlic !


Garlic chandelier

Garlic Chicken
Horrendous!
and most traumatizing experience i've had in a very long time!
I found this Korean/Italian restaurant (i know, odd combo!) In the Indonesian capital Jakarta! I learned this the hard way, apparently they were not taking garlic lightly in the aptly named restaurant Mad for Garlic! 
The pungent garlic qualities were evident in every bite and smell !! i won't recommend this place for any reason, unless it was for pranks!!

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a restaurant I've tried when I was in L.A!! the stinking rose..
    good garlicky food

    ReplyDelete
  2. in case you wondered, YES they serve garlic ice cream :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh but this was anything but good.... it was plain horrid !

    ReplyDelete