Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cyclical Ketogenic Diet made me do it!




Caramel Berry trio made by yours truely!

I was on a Cyclical Ketogenic Diet, and my sugar and carbs cravings were up the roof!; because i was at the 4th day of the cycle! However, i was very committed to the diet, and all i did was make this dessert but I never tried it! However, my family did and they loved it! :)
I was in the mood of something sweet with caramel, berries, and cake and i ended up with two!



 what you see above is made, more or less; of the following:
  • 3 types of berries.
  • Filipino chocolate marble sponge cake.
  • English custard.
  • Caramel.
  • Clear jelly.
  • Caramelized Sugar.
All these ingredients can be found at the Sultan Center! 

    2 comments:

    1. See CKD gets the best out of you..

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yes, i should get back to it very soon! but i need a more specific diet plan...

      ReplyDelete