Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Green Apples, Smoked turkey & Cottage Cheese! improvised mid-night snack :D




Some times I like to entertain the idea that I care about what I eat at mid night! :) @@  and try to come up with something to eat of off whats available in my fridge instead of having something from the nearest fast food joint! Tonight, green apples, smoked turkey & cottage cheese were the only items in the fridge that are not expired! Luckily :) my improvised mid-night snack came out nicely! :D     

6 comments:

  1. a healthy version of cheese nachos :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) exactly :) but minus the fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. توني شفتها ببلوق فهد
    الله يعطيك العافيه على هالوصفه وبجربها قريب :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. جربتها وكانت حلوة
    تسلم الايادي
    :>
    ان شاء الله انزلها ببلوقي اليوم

    ReplyDelete