Thursday, January 5, 2012

UBON Thai - Kuwait


UBON, is the upcoming and most anticipated new Thai restaurant in Kuwait City. I was invited for tasting there twice, the first time was for dinner; i was so impressed that they invited me again for lunch! :). UBON is Owned by 3 young Architects and a nutritionist. The beautiful interior  is designed by one of the partners. All i can say is that this is the best Thai restaurant I've tried in Kuwait so far. I'm hoping they'd keep up the amazingly great quality that is carried out throughout everything they've done so far. I'm happy i get to see local businesses that are done that well! 

I'm Inspired .. :)

All the best ..


tom yum kah soup

spicy papaya salad

jumbo shrimps

Chicken wrapped in banana leaves

Chicken Satay

Rice noodles with red curry shrimps


Green Currey Chicken


Sticky rice with mango

No comments:

Post a Comment